Starting Monday, April 17th, all traffic from Knutson Drive to River Road will be shifted to the existing southbound lanes.
- It is expected that this traffic pattern will remain in place for several months
- Minor side roads and driveways will be restricted to right in/right out movements
- Eastbound CTH M traffic will be restricted to one lane approaching the WIS 113 intersection
- The River Road intersection with WIS 113 will become stop controlled
Also starting Monday, April 17th, WIS 113 will be closed from River Road to WIS 19
- It is expected that this closure will remain in place until September
- A detour will be in place
To visit WisDoT's project website, click here.