PAYING FOR YOUR BUILDING PERMIT
Check or Cash:
Checks or cash can be dropped off or mailed in. There is also a drop box outside the Village Hall at 500 W. Main Street. Please make checks payable to: Village of Waunakee.
Credit Card: (only available online, not in office)
- You will need:
A credit or debit card
The dollar amount of the permit
The building permit number (ie. 20-149)
- Click on the link below to take you to the ACI Payments website
- Once there, under LOCAL PAYMENTS, click on the Make a Payment link
- Enter Jurisdiction Code: 5837 and click the Make a Payment button. It will auto fill the first two blanks for you. You will then choose Miscellaneous Accounts Receivable from the Payment Type drop down menu. Then click Make A Payment again.
- Fill in the Payment Amount and your Payment Option
- On the next screen you will see the amount of the service fee charge. You will need to Accept these fees in order to move on.
- You can then either Create an Account or Continue as Guest
- Next you will need to enter your credit card information. The mandatory invoice number is your building permit number (without any dashes). This information was given to you when the inspector gave you the dollar amount for the permit. Check your email or voicemail message.
- Once the Village has received your payment, you will receive an email with your permit attached. Please allow 24 hours for the payment to post.