The Village of Waunakee contracts with General Engineering Company for building inspection services. All payments and pick-up of permits can be done during normal Village Hall hours.
The building inspector leaves the office each day to perform inspections in between his office hours. Please leave a message and he will return your call when he is back in the office. (See office hours to the right)
For more information choose from the options to the left.
Building Permit Applications may be submitted via the following:
- Electronic Submission Link Below (Preferred)
- Emailed to email@example.com as a PDF
- Mailed to PO Box 100, Waunakee, WI 53597
- Placed in the drop-box located next to the front door at Village Hall at 500 W. Main Street
Payments can be made by the following options:
- Checks may be mailed or placed in the drop box located outside the front door at Village Hall
- Credit card instructions can be found under BUILDING-PERMIT-PAYMENTS in the column to the left. We cannot take credit card payments over the phone, they must be done online through our official payments website.
Please contact the Building Inspector with any questions or to schedule inspections. Email and Phone information is located on the right side of this page.