Farming Practices

Do you have a question or comment regarding the spreading of manure, erosion or other local farming practices?
You can contact the Department of Land & Water Resources, Land Conservation Division via email.

Reporting an Emergency
Would you like to report an emergency regarding manure run off? Contact DNR Spill at 1-800-943-0003.