Road/Street Pavement Openings, Curb Cuts, Repairs or Culvert Installation

Approval is needed prior to open cutting of street pavement for placing culverts on Village roadways or Dane County highways. 

In order to ensure proper purpose and technique for roadway disturbance or changes.

Call or meet with the Village Construction Manager to review the project for approval, (850-8500).  The Street Opening Permit application can be found here