- Admittance policy rules
- Pass holders must present their FIT pass card to gain entry to the recreation areas
- The fitness center is open to participants ages 14+. A FREE fitness center orientation is recommended.
- Youth under the age of 12 must be under the direct supervision of an adult 18 years or older while in the gym
- An additional program fee is required for fitness classes and personal training; FIT Pass holders receive a discount on fitness classes.
- Cancellations / refunds / service fees
- FIT passes purchased with the electronic fund transfer (EFT) service can be cancelled at any time after one full year by completing a pass cancellation form at least two weeks prior to the EFT date; any cancellations before the conclusion of one full year must be approved by the community services director
- There is a $27.50 fee for credit card, check, and EFT transactions that are returned as insufficient funds by the financial institution; if this happens, the pass will be suspended until all fees are paid in full
- Passes are not transferable and there are no refunds on FIT passes
- Payment options
- Credit card - MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover
- Village Center Gift Certificate
- Payment for the annual FIT pass may be made monthly via an EFT service associated with your checking / savings account; the first two months of membership must be paid in full at the time of application
- Proof of residency will be required at the time of application
For additional information, please contact the Village Center by calling 608-850-5992.