The Senior Center offers many volunteer opportunities, including:
- Home delivery drivers deliver meals to individuals throughout our service area (a meals on wheels program)
- Nutrition site volunteers assist the nutrition site coordinator with our on-site meal service program
- Reception desk volunteers greet people, answer phones, and perform some light clerical duties as needed
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) driver escorts provide transportation to and from medical appointments
- Other miscellaneous volunteer opportunities
Waunakee Senior Center volunteers are registered through Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Dane County
. Becoming an RSVP volunteer is a simple and easy process.
To learn more about available volunteer opportunities or to apply to become a volunteer, please call (608) 849-8385 and ask to speak with our volunteer coordinator. The Senior Center is always looking for older adults with skills, expertise, and knowledge to assist or facilitate classes, programs, or entertain.
If you are interested in any of the following volunteer opportunities, please read the description and qualifications and apply by completing the Volunteer Application