Failure to pay a forfeiture, may result in any of the following penalties:
- Your citation(s) being turned over to the State Debt Collection program (SDC) thru the Department of Revenue.
- Your driver's license being suspended for 1-year* until paid in full.
- Your forfeiture amount entered into the Tax Refund Interception Program (TRIP).
- Your citation(s) being turned over to The Stark Collection Agency.
- A Writ of Commitment entered for your incarceration into the Dane County Jail.
- A Dane County Warrant entered for your incarceration into the Dane County Jail along with a $40 Warrant fee assessed to each citation.
*2015 Wisconsin Act 234 states the 2-year Driver's License Suspension penalty changed to a 1-year Driver's License Suspension
effective March 3rd, 2016; Driver's License Suspensions entered prior to this date are still for 2-years until paid in full