Regional Office/Corporate HQ
Waunakee, Wisconsin is ideally suited for regional offices and headquarters locations:
- City-owned municipal electric, water, and sewer, offer some of the most competitive rates in the Midwest.
- Waunakee has a highly educated workforce
- High School Graduates: 98.3 percent
- 4-Year College Degrees: 52.4 percent - almost 45 percent higher than the state average
- Masters or Professional Degree, 6.6 percent - nearly 2.5X the state average.
(Source: Sperling's Best Places)
- Waunakee is already home to several regional offices and headquarters, such as:
- D&S Dental Laboratory, Inc.
- Scientific Protein Laboratories
- Summit Credit Union
- Suttle-Straus, Inc.
- Uniek, Inc.
- Our proximity to the University of Wisconsin - Madison enables Waunakee companies to take advantage of the talent and innovation of one of the nation's leading research universities.
Major national and international companies such as American Family Insurance, Exact Sciences, CUNA Mutual, Fiskars, and many more have headquarters or regional offices in Dane County. That gives businesses in Waunakee an opportunity to recruit from our well trained professional and office workforce. Wages for these occupations are extremely competitive with state and national averages.
|Occupation||Employment||Mean Hourly Wage||Wisconsin||United States|
|General and Operators Managers||5,010||$52.31||$50.48||$59.56|
|Human Resources Specialists||2,480||$28.86||$27.71||$32.11|
|Training and Development Specialists||890||$27.07||$26.12||$31.31|
|(Source: U.S. Department of Labor Statistics)|