Waunakee Housing Task Force
The Village Board has created the Waunakee Housing Task Force to gain a full understanding of the existing housing inventory in Waunakee, identify areas of realistic housing need in which the Waunakee housing marketplace ought provide supply, and craft potential policy modifications for consideration by the Plan Commission to address the identified needs. This summary memo describes the Task Force in more detail.
- Kristin Runge, PhD. - Community Development Specialist, University of Wisconsin Extension
- (920) 851-0213 or email@example.com
- Todd Schmidt - Waunakee Village Administrator
- (608)850-5227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meets at 5:30 p.m. the 2nd Thursday of the month (First meeting will be Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.)
- Waunakee Village Center (lower level) located at 333 S. Madison Street
Agendas & Minutes
- Most Recent Agenda/Minutes (Choose "This Year" in the Date Range section prior to searching)
The minutes posted are not official. For an official copy, submit records request to the Village Clerk.
- 9/20/18 Video - Part One
- 9/20/18 Video - Part Two
- 10/11/18 Video - Part One
- 10/11/18 Video - Part Two
- 11/8/18 Video (Pending Upload)
Village President Chris Zellner, Task Force Chairperson
Village Trustee Erin Moran, Task Force Vice-Chairperson
Mary Ellen Kearney
Karen von Huene
A selection grid was used by the Village President and Village Board when considering potential appointment to the committee based on the qualifications and characteristics of those who applied. This grid identifies all who applied, and highlights those who were appointed. Geographic distribution was also achieved by spreading membership among the Village's voting wards.
Communications from the public to task force members should be directed to Village Clerk Julee Helt at email@example.com.
Task Force Documents & Supplemental Information
- Waunakee Housing Task Force Memo
- Added 10/10/18
- Added 10/11/18
- Added 11/5/18
- Added 11/6/18
- Added 11/9/18