Village Center – Pickleball
Responsible Restart Plan for Open Pickleball
As we get ready to return to Open Pickleball we have put together this Responsible Restart Plan so everyone is aware of the new expectations that are in place. Please review these guidelines before your first visit. With the assistance of all the players participating we feel we can offer safe, fun and engaging opportunities for everyone. If these guidelines are not followed, we will need to revisit offering the program.
- Six (6) feet physical distancing is required at all times between individuals not from the same household or living unit except when individuals are actively participating in a game. All individuals that are not actively participating in the game must maintain six (6) feet physical distancing at all times.
- All participants must complete the Village Center’s Member Health & Safety Agreement and conduct daily self-evaluations for any symptoms of COVID 19. If you have symptoms or have come into contact with someone with symptoms, you must stay home and follow the protocols set forth by Public Health of Madison and Dane County.
- At check in each participant will receive their own disinfectant spray bottle and cleaning towel to ensure personalized control over cleaning. Participants will also need to sign in each time they play on the Pickleball Attendance Clipboard.
- Participants should arrive no more than 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. Participants should also exit the gym immediately after the scheduled time so the next group can access the gym.
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask the entire time they are in the Village Center.
- Participants should wash hands before and after play. If possible, players should be sanitizing their hands during play as well.
- Participants should not share towels, clothing, or other items they use to wipe their face or hands. Players should avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Minimize equipment sharing. Players should only bring essential items – paddle, change of shoes, water bottle & coat. Pickleballs and Nets will be provided.
- Each player should bring their own water bottle as the water fountains are closed in the Village Center. The bottle filler in the lower lobby will be available.
- High fives, handshakes and fist bumps are discouraged.
- Chairs will be set up in the gym at least 6 feet apart for players to place their personal items away from others. The dugouts in the gym will not be available. Locker room is available for personal items.
- Participant numbers may be limited. This will allow us to control capacity guidelines as required by Public Health of Madison and Dane County.
- In addition to the policies listed above, the Village Center will follow all of the current orders issued by Public Health of Madison and Dane County.
Court Times for Pickleball
Starting Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Wednesdays and Fridays
9:00 - 12:00 pm